Facility Request Information
Please use this form to request the use of our facilities. For emergencies, Please contact Facilities directly at (770) 924-4777 ext. 104.
Steps to Schedule Facilities Use
- Complete a Facilities Use Request Form. The form can be downloaded from our website www.hillsideumc.org by clicking on the ‘Resources’ tab and selecting ‘Use of Facilities’. Optionally, you can complete and submit the form online. You may also obtain a copy from the church office during normal business hours (Mon-Thu 8:30am-4:30pm or Fri 8:30am-1:00pm).
- Attach any additional information you feel might be useful in helping us determine if we can accommodate your request.
- Return the completed Facilities Use Request to the church office. Your request will be evaluated by the Reservations Committee and you will be notified if it is approved or not approved.
- When a request has been tentatively approved, the requestor will receive a Facilities Use Agreement form recapping the request, as well as identification of any applicable fees assessed for usage of the space and resources requested. To finalize a reservation, the requestor must sign the Facilities Use Agreement form and return it to the church office along with the required deposit(s) as indicated on their copy of the form. See details below in the Fees For Facilities Use section.
- Please allow at least two weeks between the request and the event. Typically, requests for space related to events not directly sponsored by Hillside United Methodist Church may not be finalized any sooner than 90 days prior to the event. Exceptions may be allowed, but may require a non-refundable deposit to be determined by the Reservations Committee.
Click below for more important information about using the Hillside facility for your event.